- Contact us on 022 - 45400999
BC Powder Fire Extinguisher
BC Powder Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially siliconized Sodium Bicarbonate based suitable for Class B and C Fires. It chemically insulates B, C Fires by forming a cloud and cutting off the oxygen supply, thus extinguishing the fire.
It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fire and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. Dry chemical Powder used in DCP Type Fire extinguishers are available in both Stored Pressure as well as Cartridge Type design 4kg, 6kg and 9kg.
- Durable High Glossy Polyester Powder Coating.
- Brass Forging Valve Chrome Plated Heavy Duty.
- Siliconised SBC & PBC Based Powder, BIS / IRS Approved & UL Listed.
- SBC & PBC Powder Variants available in cartridge type 4,6 & 9 Kg with BIS marking.
- Helium Leak Tested * (only in stored pressure FE, On Prior request).
- Stainless Steel body Options Available with BIS Marking.
- Dependable drawn Steel Cylinders.
- BIS / IRS (Cartridge type only) Approved & CE Certified.