- Contact us on 022 - 45400999
Abc Powder Fire Extinguisher
ABC Powder Fire Extinguishers are made with supreme quality materials to robustly counter A B & C classes of fire. The extinguishers are also effective against electric fires.
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically Insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350˚F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Deep Drawn Steel Cylinders.
- Fire extinguishers are BIS and CE certified.
- ABC type extinguishers have an extremely user-friendly design.
- Multiple design types – Stored Pressure type and Cartridge type – to suit various hazard requirements.
- Available in 5 capacity types – 1 kg, 2 kg, 4 kg, 6 kg, 9 kg.
- MAP Based powder from the silicone type; multi-purpose functionality; listed in UL.
- Heavy duty Brass Valve; Chrome Plated.
No Supremex fire extinguisher leaves the manufacturing unit without being thoroughly tested under various critical conditions. All our products are tested inside out and are released for sale only after they have performed well in the tests.